Date: Thu 01/08/2019 - Sat 31/10/2020
Provider: Mivision and Luxottica
Optometrist Credits: 1 General Credit
Event Type(s): Online
The team at Johnson & Johnson Vision have spent over 10 years to develop Oasys with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™. This is the a first-of-its-kind contact lens that automatically adapts to light conditions to provide soothing vision all day. It has been rated as Time Magazine’s Best Invention of 2018. This technology seamlessly adapt to changing light to provide soothing vision. Learn about the development of this technology and clinical performance of Oasys with Transitions.
1. Be able to describe the effects of light on vision,
2. Understand the technology of Acuvue Oasys with Transitions,
3. Understand the performance of Acuvue Oasys with Transitions in different lighting conditions,
4. Be able to describe the visual benefits of wearing Acuvue Oasys with Transitions, and
5. Recognise that Acuvue Oasys with Transitions delivers significant differences in visual performance.