Date: Wed 21/08/2019 - Thu 18/06/2020
Provider: 20/20 Magazine
Dispensing Optician Credits: 1 Clinical
Event Type(s): Article
Name: 20/20 Magazine
Upon completion of this program, the participant should be able to:
- A good understanding of color enhancing sunglass lens technology and know how they improve on standard sunglass lens technology.
- An in-depth understanding of how specific ranges of the visible light spectrum can affect visual performance.
- An understanding of the potentially harmful effects of sunlight.
- Greater knowledge of the communication skills needed to effectively determine the lifestyle needs of the patient.
- Increased confidence to make appropriate sunglass product recommendations with regards to the patient's needs and lifestyle.