Date: Thu 01/11/2018 - Sat 31/10/2020
Provider: Mivision and Luxottica
Optometrist Credits: 0.75 Clinical Diagnostic Credits
Event Type(s): Online
Acute corneal hydrops are uncommon and often selflimiting. When suspected, clinicians should be careful in their slit lamp assessment to rule out other more sinister and sight threatening pathologies.
- Recognise the typical signs and symptoms of acute corneal hydrops.
- Understand the appropriate available treatments of acute corneal hydrops.
- Become mindful of the impact that corneal hydrops has on a patient’s quality of life.
- Be aware of which other pathologies can have similar presentations to acute corneal hydrops.
- Correctly identify whether topical therapy or surgical intervention is indicated.