Date: Tue 12/05/2020 - Thu 12/05/2022
Provider: 20/20 Magazine
Optometrist Credits: 0.25 General Credits
Dispensing Optician Credits: 1 General Credit
Number: (800) 825-4696
Upon completion of this program, the participant should be able to:
– Provide an introduction to prism optics in ophthalmic lenses.
– Discuss ocular conditions and therapeutic uses for which prism might be prescribed.
– Discuss prism verification in ophthalmic lenses.
– Discuss frame and lens material considerations when prism is present in an ophthalmic lens.
– Understand the prismatic effect with the introduction of centration errors (unwanted prism).